I love this crazy tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful beautiful life...

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Buying baby stuff is hard...

So my mom is all over me about buying baby stuff. And naming her. And doing everything else for the baby. Is it wrong that I don't want to make any of these decisions?? I want to get everything set up and taken care of, but is it too early? Who knows. Below is a link to the bedding set that I am in love with and pretty sure I am going to get today! There is so much to get and so much to do for the baby , and work that it is all very overwhelming. I'm due in June and know I have some time, but do I really?? This might all be easier if Zach were around. He'll be home in 2 more weeks. This weekend I am working on painting trim and maybe the baby room (of course with the doors and windows all opened and with the help of the family. One day the house

Baby Bedding Set I LOVE!!

1 comment: